In This Section
- Mass Growth Capital Corp. makes loans from $100,000 up to $1,000,000. Call us if your business needs a loan under $100,000, and you don’t know where to start. We’ll provide contact information for “micro-loan” lenders in Massachusetts.
- If you want to request a loan from Mass Growth Capital Corp., there's some basic information our Loan Officers need to begin a loan evaluation:
A written explanation of the loan amount requested; why its needed, and most important, what the loan will help your company achieve, and:
- A copy of a business plan, if available
- Summary of management team experience
- A description of your business, products and services
- Description of major customers
- Your analysis of primary competition
- Three years of year- end financial statements
- Last management interim statement
- Profit and Loss projections for next two years
- Coming year cash flow projection, by month
- Latest accounts receivable and accounts payable aging
- Inventory description
- Personal financial statements of principals/ owners
The sooner this information is available to the MGCC Loan Officer, the sooner a decision can be made. Call us if you're unsure about what's required, and in what form. As underwriting progresses, and in visits to your company, there may be other information relevant to a loan decision, such as number of employees, their jobs and pay scales, as well as new hiring expected.
The Credit Committee meets to vote on loans every 6 weeks, however underwriting and a loan proposal must be completed a week before the Credit Committee meeting. Dates for Credit Committee meetings are posted on our web site.
Call us if you have questions about what's required.